Can you add new matter to a PCT application to be filed in the US?

What is a bypass application? A PCT application that designates the US may be considered a pending US application from the international application filing date [see 35 USC 363]. Therefore, it is possible to file a PCT bypass application, which is basically a continuing application (e.g., continuation, divisional, CIP) based on such a pending US […]

Read More