How do our IP services benefit you?
Our firm specializes in patent and trademark services that fall under three broad categories.
- Build IP;
- Challenge IP; and
- Enforce IP.
How We Build Patents and Trademarks
We handle patent and trademark prosecution day in and day out. IP prosecution refers to the filing of patent and trademark applications. As a quick reference, please see our patent and trademark filing services below. Moreover, we offer flat rate billing for our patent and trademark filings.
For foreign protection, we have built relationships with cost-effective and competent IP firms in China, Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Canada, Australia, Europe and Latin America.
Design Patent Services
Every business should consider design patents as part of an overall IP strategy. We know what it takes to get your design patent granted. Here are our design patent services:
- Design patent initial filing with flat rates
- Rocket Docket to expedite examination
- Using illustrators who prepare USPTO compliant design patent drawings
- Graphical user interface (GUI) design patents
- Foreign design patent filings
Utility Patent Services
We specialize in drafting and filing utility nonprovisional patent applications. Here are our key utility patent services:
- Patentability search (novelty search)
- Drafting utility provisional patent applications (PPA)
- Drafting utility nonprovisional patent applications
- US national stage applications
- Office Action responses
- Speed up utility patent applications
- Examiner Interviews
- Patent portfolio strategies: continuation and CIP applications
- Software patents
- International PCT application
- Foreign utility patents
Trademark Registration Services
When it comes to registering trademarks, we specialize in saving time and minimizing risks. Here are our trademark filing services:
- Knockout searches
- Filing trademark applications
- Amazon Brand Registry trademark services
- Responding to trademark refusals
- Specimens and evidence of use
- Likelihood of confusion strategies
- Merely descriptive trademark strategies
- Foreign trademark filings
- Trademark renewals and post-registration filings
In addition to filing trademark and patent applications, we do handle adversarial matters, such as TTAB trademark oppositions and cancellations, and challenges to patent applications and trademark registrations.
How We Challenge Patents and Trademarks
There are times when you need to step up and challenge invalid patents and trademark registrations. We know how to get it done.
Patent Challenges and Disputes
Getting a patent is one thing. Challenging patent rights is quite another. Here are ways we help clients defend or challenge patent rights:
- Amazon patent disputes
- Amazon seller design patents
- Freedom-To-Operate (FTO) searches and infringement analyses
- Challenging patent applications
- Patent reexamination
- Responding to patent infringement claims
Your trademark protection strategy may involve both offense and defense. We know how to do both:
- TTAB trademark cancellation
- TTAB trademark opposition
- Trademark reexamination
- Trademark expungement
- Amazon sellers trademark protection
How We Enforce Patents and Trademarks
Enforcing your intellectual property rights against infringers is a serious matter. A winning strategy requires a well-thought out plan that takes into account the budget of the IP owner.
Amazon neutral patent evaluations may be a cost-effective way to stop Amazon sellers from infringing your patents.
Under the right strategic circumstances, we can craft cease-and-desist letters to competitors copying your products.
If and when patent infringement litigation becomes necessary, we may be able to help you connect with a litigation funder to fund your patent lawsuit.
When it comes to trademark infringement, litigation is not the only way to enforce your rights. We can help you find and execute cost-effective trademark enforcement strategies like recording your trademark with US Customs and using Amazon Brand Registry to stop infringers.
Thank you for rating my post!
We want to do better.
Could you tell us what was missing in our post?