I am a Christian patent attorney specializing in IP for startups and entrepreneurs. My firm is Innovation Capital Law Group, a boutique law firm serving medical device and technology startups. We specialize in two practice areas: corporate and IP law.
Our TRUE core values guide the way we serve our clients.
Our firm charges flat fees for patent and trademark filings. For utility patent applications, we can provide flat rate estimates for the initial filing after reviewing your invention disclosures. We also offer flat rate responses to USPTO Office Actions.
Yes, we actually return phone calls and emails promptly. Our clients receive timely updates on their IP applications and reminders in advance of deadlines.
We love representing the Davids battling the Goliaths. If you’re a founder feeling left out by big law firms, let us know how we can help.
Though we care about efficiency and running a lean operation, we care even more about being effective. Our clients look to us for guidance in investing their resources for IP protection. So we apply our expertise to make recommendations for a smarter path to IP success. Here are examples of our efficacy:
- Conducting a patentability search before filing a utility non-provisional patent application
- Performing a knockout search before filing a trademark application
- Conducting patent examiner interviews to discuss claim rejections and gather insight for a more persuasive Office Action response
Schedule a free initial consultation at our Irvine office to discuss how to best protect your IP. We can also meet via join.me or Skype.
firstname.lastname@example.org | Direct: 949.223.9623
Tell us about your project and how we can help.
Latest posts by Vic Lin (see all)
- How long is the US trademark application process? - June 21, 2017
- How long is the US patent application process (how much time does it take to get a US utility patent)? - June 20, 2017
- What is the first to file patent rule? - June 19, 2017