I am a Christian patent attorney specializing in IP for startups and entrepreneurs. My firm is Innovation Capital Law Group, a boutique law firm serving medical device and technology startups. We specialize in two practice areas: corporate and IP law.
Our mission is to empower entrepreneurs with effective IP. We accomplish this through education, honest guidance and flat fee billing.
Our TRUE core values guide the way we serve our clients.
Our firm charges fixed fees for patent and trademark filings. For utility patent applications, we provide a flat fee estimate for the initial filing after reviewing your invention disclosure. We also offer flat rate responses to USPTO Office Actions.
Yes, we actually return phone calls and emails promptly. Our clients receive timely updates on their IP applications and reminders in advance of deadlines.
We love representing the Davids battling the Goliaths. If you’re a founder feeling left out by big law firms, let us know how we can help.
Though we value efficiency and running a lean operation, we care even more about efficacy. The majority of our clients are startups and small businesses who must wisely invest their limited resources for IP protection. So we apply our expertise to make honest recommendations for a smarter path to IP success. Here are examples of our efficacy:
- Conducting a patentability search before filing a utility non-provisional patent application
- Performing a knockout search before filing a trademark application
- Conducting patent examiner interviews to discuss claim rejections and gather insight for a more persuasive Office Action response
Schedule a free initial consultation at our Irvine office to discuss how to best protect your IP. We can also meet via join.me or Skype.
email@example.com | Direct: 949.223.9623
Tell us about your project and how we can help.
Latest posts by Vic Lin (see all)
- Does your specification support your claim amendments? - May 14, 2019
- How much does a patent Office Action response cost? - May 13, 2019
- Should you get a second opinion on your patent application? - May 7, 2019